2004 Kia Sedona suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Kia Sedona:

2004 Kia Sedona Owner Comments

Oct 172004

On 10/17/04 while driving to work I heard a noise like I had a flat, when the vehicle was checked there was no flat. I drove the vehicle to the nearest exit. When I attempted to move the vehicle the whole tire fell off the vehicle, the rear drivers side. The vehicle was towed to the dealer where new parts were ordered. In my opinion I dont feel safe driving this vehicle because it could happen again and next time I might not be luckey. I could have killed or my whole if they were with me.

- Edgewood, MD, USA