2007 Kia Sedona accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Kia Sedona:

2007 Kia Sedona Owner Comments

Aug 102016

While our front windshield was being replaced due to damage from road debris, the technician informed us and showed us how the window was separating from the car. The adhesive was completely separated from the window pane. The defect was noted in the upper left and right sides of the window. The technician informed us that in the event of a collision, the window would have dislodged from the vehicle.

- Grosse Pointe Woods, MI, USA

Nov 232014

I was driving down a country highway at 55mph in pouring rain at about 7:00pm, dark. The windshield wipers were on constantly however not on the highest setting. I went around a curve and the wipers just stopped. No warning, no noise, nothing, just stopped. Luckily no one was around me and I could get to the side of the road. My husband looked at it when we got it home and it appears that the linkage has sheared off.

- Whitestown, IN, USA