2.7

2007 Kia Sedona miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Kia Sedona:

2007 Kia Sedona Owner Comments

May 202016

Sedona

I had an issue with a dealership after service with Kia I started having trouble with the locks on the passenger side doors not locking and shutting. And before I accuse someone of something that is not correct I wanted to rule out all avenues. While speaking to Kia they said to contact the owner and take it up with them. But I am wanting to make sure of this I have a pre-owned vehicle. On 5/21/2016 is when I started having problems with them.

- Smithfield, NC, USA

May 102015

Sedona

I was going about 60mph on route 680. When I pressed on the accelerator the car kept accelerating by itself. I had to put the car in neutral but the engine kept increasing speed. I was able to pull over and stop. As of this writing my Kia dealer said the only problem recorded by his equipment was a break switch.

- Warren, OH, USA

Dec 012010

Sedona

Subframe bushings around the bolts that hold the engine/transmission have gone bad and my warranty was up at 60,000. I have had other cars longer without this problem. I have had this car for almost 3 years. I have read other reviews of this problem with Kia Sedona's subframe and was wondering if this should be recalled. It is currently at the service station and the mechanic has told me at no point they would have not checked this for any service, only if we made them aware of the problem.

- Marysville, OH, USA