9.9

2008 Kia Sedona brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Kia Sedona:

2008 Kia Sedona Owner Comments

Apr 152009

Sedona

On a 2008 Kia Sedona my front brake disc have been replaced 2 times in less than 12 months due to warping of the disc. My Kia now has 6,000 miles on it which is about average for my driving as I am retired. In addition the parking brake has been adjusted 3 times since I have had the car. It will not prevent the minivan from rolling backwards in my driveway.

- Tigard, OR, USA