2009 Kia Sedona seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Kia Sedona:

2009 Kia Sedona Owner Comments

Jan 232015

Sedona 6-cyl

An older Chevy S10 decided to do a U-turn as I was entering an intersection. I slammed on the brakes and prior to impact the front airbags deployed resulting in my 84 year old passenger hitting the windshield when the actual impact took place and as the truck spun from the broadside hit in the front of my van, it hit us in the front right corner and along the passenger side of my vehicle. My face was badly chaffed and my left arm and hand were badly bruised and cut. But the bouncing around after the airbag rapidly shredded caused me to end up with severe cervical damage.

- St Augustine, FL, USA

Sep 112011

Sedona 6-cyl

I was traveling in the mountains and I was run off the road. I ran head-on into a tree and hit my head on the steering wheel because the air bag did not deploy.

- Salisbury, MD, USA