Please take a moment & say thank you by donating $5 or whatever you can to the Center for Auto Safety. Notes: The 2011 Kia Sedona received a poor rollover rating from the IIHS.

2011 Kia Sedona electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Kia Sedona:

2011 Kia Sedona Owner Comments

Jul 272011

Parking sensor failed and my husband was in a accident, in our now 3 week old 2011 Kia Sedona, they sold us the floor model, which had to be jumpstarted we thought nothing of it, took it in bc low gas milege, and bc the door was lose, then 2 days ago my husband was backing out of a spot the alarm never sounded, he is fine so is the other driver, well we went to walmart and went to back out and the sensor was going crazy, so I got out and nothing was there but when I sttood directly behind the car the alarm never sounded, then I backed my husband out and hoped in, the alarm started to sound again. We have 3 children, we got this car bc we new it would be a safe choice but we have not had it long and are really upset by all of this.

- Fort Leonard Wood, MO, USA