6.2

2014 Kia Sedona miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Kia Sedona:

2014 Kia Sedona Owner Comments

Apr 182016

Sedona

Recently I have been having problems placing the vehicle in park. I press the side button, but am unable to shift into the park position. Now, I am unable to place in park, and must shut the car off in neutral. Doing so means I am unable to remove the keys from the ignition. The vehicle was motionless and my foot was firmly on the brakes. This could become a major problem, not only in thefts, but anywhere in public that you must park it.

- Maricopa, AZ, USA