- October 14: NHTSA Says ARC Automotive Ignores Airbag Safety Deadlines news | 10 days ago
- October 13: Kia Optima Recalled After Driveshafts Crack and Break recalls | 11 days ago
- July 28: Kia Recalls Sorento to Fix Rear Suspension Problems recalls | 88 days ago
2000 Kia Sephia
Worst 2000 Sephia engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- burning oil1
- doesn't start1
- stalls while driving1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline16
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine8
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling4
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Kia Sephia Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Sephia compares to other years?
Check out our Kia Sephia overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sephia.