- May 21: Hyundai and Kia Theta II Engine Recalls Investigated investigations | 8 days ago
- May 17: Kia Sued For $95 Million in Deaths of Twin Boys news | 12 days ago
- April 12: Hyundai Recalls Elantra Cars That Lose Power Steering recalls | 47 days ago
- April 6: Kia Recalls Optima, Sorento and Sportage After GDI Engines Seize recalls | 53 days ago
- April 2: Kia Recalls Niro To Fix Power Steering Problems recalls | 57 days ago
2000 Kia Sephia
Worst 2000 Sephia engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- burning oil1
- doesn't start1
- stalls while driving1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline16
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine8
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling4
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Kia Sephia Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Sephia compares to other years?
Check out our Kia Sephia overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sephia.