8.0

1. dont have a clue (1 reports)
2003 Kia Sorento electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Kia Sorento:

2003 Kia Sorento Owner Comments

Nov 072013

Sorento LX 3.2L V6

I bought my Sorento new in 2003. I have replaced numerous headlight, taillight and interior diodes over the past 10 years. While driving last week I noticed when I apply my brakes....my running lights come on. (interior and exterior). I also noticed when I put on my turn signal, the drive indicator in the dash cluster flashed opposite of the turn signal (It usually remains solid).

Then it quit at a red light. It started back up, but scared me. I have pampered this truck since I bought it and I am scared to call the dealership because I can't ever seem to get out of there without forking out a grand because its not covered under their warranty. Kia needs to admit there is an electrical issue with these vehicles and do a recall to fix the damn problem. I will not be a repeat customer of KIA.

- , Sellersburg, IN, USA