- May 21: Hyundai and Kia Theta II Engine Recalls Investigated investigations | 32 days ago
- May 17: Kia Sued For $95 Million in Deaths of Twin Boys news | 36 days ago
- April 12: Hyundai Recalls Elantra Cars That Lose Power Steering recalls | 71 days ago
- April 6: Kia Recalls Optima, Sorento and Sportage After GDI Engines Seize recalls | 77 days ago
- April 2: Kia Recalls Niro To Fix Power Steering Problems recalls | 81 days ago
2003 Kia Sorento
Worst 2003 Sorento engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine stalls/shuts off while driving6
- when it gets to around 3800 rpm the motor starts to die2
- engine light comes on1
- won't start/no crank1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling45
- NHTSA: Engine36
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine9
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...7
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Kia Sorento Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Sorento compares to other years?
Check out our Kia Sorento overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sorento.