2003 Kia Sorento miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Kia Sorento:

2003 Kia Sorento Owner Comments

May 012012

Sorento

Google 03 Kia sorento problems and you will find all the problems we have had. Our vehicle is textbook Lemon. A/c, steering, fuel pump, cd player, cracked reservoir the list goes on and on. So far I have seen one recall- and it wasn't a true recall, just a consideration. Kia does not want to help its customers. I have called the company about my steering going completely out - since it happened in a parking lot and no one was hurt - they don't care. The problem could happen again - I don't trust driving my car. Its also not reliable because at a moments notice it will stop and there's nothing we can do but crack the gas tank - that seems to reset whatever is making the fuel shut off. This vehicle is a nightmare.

- , Fredericksburg, VA, USA