2003 Kia Sorento steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Kia Sorento:

2003 Kia Sorento Owner Comments

Jun 002006

Sorento

luckily for me this happened as I was backing out of my parking space - 30 min earlier and I was on the highway - I could have been killed. My steering was gone completely, I could spin my steering wheel. Mechanic found a screw that came loose in the column and it tore up the steering. I reported this to Kia they did not seem to care. Since I didn't die - they were apathetic. It was repaired under warranty, and they acted like it was nothing. I COULD HAVE BEEN KILLED IF IT HAPPENED 30 MIN EARLIER!!!

- , Fredericksburg, VA, USA