1. replaced tank (2 reports)
2004 Kia Sorento cooling system problems

cooling system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Kia Sorento:

2004 Kia Sorento Owner Comments

Sep 102011

Sorento EX

ran out of coolant, never showed to overheat, blew head gasket.

- , Sweeny, TX, USA

Aug 192011

Sorento EX V6

Looks like a lot of people are having the same issue. I caught my two dogs (puppies) right before they could get into the antifreeze it dumped on my garage floor. I wounder if it is going to take someone losing a baby or someone's beloved pet, before Kia issues a recall on these tanks? I know this will be the last Kia I ever buy. It is supposed to have a 10-year, 100,000 mile warranty, but I haven't had them fix anything under warranty yet. The heated seat is not under warranty, and neither was this. 10 years is up in 2014 and 100,000 in 40,000 miles.

- , Central Point, OR, USA