2. replaced drive shaft (1 reports)
2004 Kia Sorento drivetrain problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Kia Sorento:

2004 Kia Sorento Owner Comments

Oct 122011

Sorento EX V6

Car was making a horrible noise . Took it to the Kia dealership which was 1 mile down the road from where I work ...... Would have taken it to the reputable family owned place,but that was on the other side of town and car would not have made it ! Kia checked it out....needed drive shaft replaced and power steering pump. Not under warranty. Paid 1800.00 to fix. When I went to pick up the car.......drove car home noticed engine light was on, called kia dealership to tell them and they said if I bring the car back there would be a minimum 79.95 charge unless I decide to have them do any repairs ....I just paid them $1800.00 to fix the car!! Looking at trading the car in. Would like a toyota, but would have to use this dealership which I refuse to give anymore money to !

- , San Angelo, TX, USA

Aug 062006

Sorento LX

dealer tried to fix this twice with no luck. It feels like it is in the brakes but cant find anything wrong. I have given up I guess I'll have to wait till the wheels fall off ha. If any body has this same problem let me know??

- , Pedricktown, NJ, USA