2005 Kia Sorento lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Kia Sorento:

2005 Kia Sorento Owner Comments (Page 3 of 3)

May 062008

Basically, I am constantly having to change lights. (I.e. brake lights, interior dome lights, headlights).

- Chino, CA, USA

May 152008

Headlights and taillights have been replaced at least 5 times in the 3 years I've had the Sorento. I keep my headlights off during the day and it seemed to delay the bulb going out as fast as it did when I kept them on all day. I keep replacement bulbs in my vehicle at all times due to this. You can buy them for $5 at your local auto parts store. Kia needs to recall this...way too many complaints for nothing to be wrong.

- Bristol, VA, USA

Dec 262005

The contact owns a 2005 Kia Sorento. The contact stated that she had to replace her front headlamp light bulbs approximately eleven times and the brake light bulbs twice. There were no recalls available on this year, make, and model vehicle. The current mileage was 67,869 and failure mileage was 50,000.

- Buford, GA, USA