3.9

2007 Kia Sorento accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Kia Sorento:

2007 Kia Sorento Owner Comments

Aug 072011

Sorento 4WD 6-cyl

I just purchaced a 2007 Kia Sorento 2 days ago. I got into the car early this morning to go to work, it was dark outside when my headlights came on so did all of my interior dome lights they would not turn off unless I had my headlights off. This was an extremely dangerous drive to work. I arrived very upset and went on line and found out that this is a serious light proble that many other people have and they have been told this can be fixed at thier expence. I want to know why there hasnt been a recall for this.

- Mountlake Terrace, WA, USA