9.5

2007 Kia Sorento engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Kia Sorento:

2007 Kia Sorento Owner Comments

Nov 022007

Sorento 6-cyl

I bought my 2007 Kia Sorento in October 2007, and I have had it into the shop more times then I can count for a violent jerking, stuttering, stalling. Each time I take it in the service department drives it and tells me they can't find anything wrong with it. I had it in a couple of weeks ago and they adjusted the air intake valve which helped but did not solve the problem. If they can't fix it soon it will be pushed off a cliff....

- Baton Rouge, LA, USA