1.3

2007 Kia Sorento fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Kia Sorento:

2007 Kia Sorento Owner Comments

Apr 282014

Sorento 6-cyl

The car makes a bad ticking noise mostly when start up and it gets so bad that sounds like my engine head wants to blow. And everytime I start the car the biggest cloud of smoke comes out the exhaust can cover an entire parking lot with smoke its very embarrassing. There's an electrical problem with the windows and the switches. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. I think my car also missing rear suspension shock absorbers. My oil levels get so low that the check engine light and oil sensor light don't even come on to warm me. I mean my car looks new but has internal defective problems. I read online an entire article about the Kia Sorentos that Kia sold were defective. I do not want to be next in a serious accident. Would like my money back! www.topclassactions.com/lawsuit-settlements/lawsuit-news/3292-Kia-Sorento-engine-defect-class-action-lawsuit/ the Kia Sorento is prone to catastrophic engine failure, according to a class action lawsuit filed in New Jersey. Plaintiffs allege in the Kia Sorento class action lawsuit that Kia motors knowingly concealed that its 2002-2009 Sorento crossovers were manufactured with a defective engine part called the crank sprocket. This alleged engine defect leads to a catastrophic chain of events that starts with severe heat buildup, the release of debris, and then leads to loss of steering control, engine failure and the potential for a hazardous accident, according to the class action lawsuit.

- Homestead, FL, USA