2.4

2008 Kia Sorento body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Kia Sorento:

2008 Kia Sorento Owner Comments

Apr 202016

Sorento

This complaint is on a Kia Sorento 2008 door locks. I bought this car new in 2009, my driver's door wouldn't not open from the outside, I had the door handle changed which cost me $200. Now my passenger back left door will not open from the outside or inside and with time IżM sure the other 2 left will need repair. How can Kia say, "this is not a safety issue therefore it is not a recall". this is a safety issue when I have passengers in the back and an accident occurs and they are unable to get out to safety. I have a 4 door car and afraid to drive anyone as passengers due to their safety. From my online research this has been an occurring problems with Kia and IżM glad there has been no deaths resulting from it. But if this problem is not fix and Kia doesnżT take responsibility for a defected parts there will most likely be death resulting from it in the future. Please help us out and let this become a recall.

- Palm Springs, FL, USA