2012 Kia Sorento seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Kia Sorento:

2012 Kia Sorento Owner Comments

Nov 092014

Sorento 6-cyl

I was in a stopped position when I was rear ended by a vehicle who was rear-ended by a 3rd vehicle. I watched my 9 year old who was buckled in the 2nd row passenger side get thrown around forwards and backwards during the first impact, I then put the car into park as we were hit a second time and I watched her get thrown around forward and backward again. The seatbelt did not engage at either point of impact.

- West Babylon, NY, USA