- May 21: Hyundai and Kia Theta II Engine Recalls Investigated investigations | 32 days ago
- May 17: Kia Sued For $95 Million in Deaths of Twin Boys news | 36 days ago
- April 12: Hyundai Recalls Elantra Cars That Lose Power Steering recalls | 71 days ago
- April 6: Kia Recalls Optima, Sorento and Sportage After GDI Engines Seize recalls | 77 days ago
- April 2: Kia Recalls Niro To Fix Power Steering Problems recalls | 81 days ago
2014 Kia Sorento
accessories - interior Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2nd generation Sorento (2011-2014) has just too many engine problems at early mileage, year after year.
Worst 2014 Sorento accessories - interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- speedometer unreadable in daylight3
- back up camera not working2
- cruise control not working properly1
- door lock not working properly1
- poor instrument lighting display1
- uncomfortable seats1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Instrument Panel7
- NHTSA: Equipment Adaptive1
- NHTSA: Seats1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Kia Sorento Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Sorento compares to other years?
Check out our Kia Sorento overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sorento.