- November 22: Kia Recalls Sportage SUVs After 9 Engine Fire Complaints recalls | 15 days ago
- November 9: Kia Sorento Recalled Due to Reckless Robot recalls | 28 days ago
- November 1: Report: Hyundai Engineer Squeals About Theta II Engine news | 36 days ago
- October 30: Hyundai and Kia Pay $41.2 Million Over Fuel Economy Ratings news | 38 days ago
- October 14: NHTSA Says ARC Automotive Ignores Airbag Safety Deadlines news | 54 days ago
2014 Kia Sorento
accessories - interior Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2nd generation Sorento (2011-2014) has just too many engine problems at early mileage, year after year.
Worst 2014 Sorento accessories - interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- speedometer unreadable in daylight3
- back up camera not working2
- cruise control not working properly1
- door lock not working properly1
- poor instrument lighting display1
- uncomfortable seats1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Instrument Panel7
- NHTSA: Equipment Adaptive1
- NHTSA: Seats1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Kia Sorento Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Sorento compares to other years?
Check out our Kia Sorento overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sorento.