- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 3 days ago
- March 18: Theta II Engine Fires Investigated by State Attorneys General investigations | 7 days ago
- March 11: Hyundai GDI Engine Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 14 days ago
- March 3: Kia Sportages Recalled For Oil Pan Leaks recalls | 22 days ago
- February 28: Kia Sedona Recall Needed to Protect Child Passengers recalls | 25 days ago
2014 Kia Sorento
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2nd generation Sorento (2011-2014) has just too many engine problems at early mileage, year after year.
2014 Kia Sorento Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Blown11
- Car Hesitates Upon Acceleration9
- Engine Stalls And Cuts Off While Driving4
- Lack Of Power3
- Knocking Noise From Engine2
- Connecting Rod Wear1
- Low Oil Pressure1
- Starts Up By Itself And Can't Shut Off1
- Turns Over, Won't Start1
- NHTSA: Engine68
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control12
Stay Up to Date
Compare Kia Sorento Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Sorento compares to other years?
Check out our Kia Sorento overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sorento.