8.3

2015 Kia Sorento wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Kia Sorento:

2015 Kia Sorento Owner Comments

Apr 012015

Sorento

Tire pressure sensor did not light up at any time while driving on 95 in rush hour morning traffic forewarning me of any problem with my front right passenger side tire which tire somehow immediately completely deflated while driving. I immediately pulled over to the right side of road and called for road side assistance. The tire pressure sensor did night light up until the tow truck driver removed the flat tire from my vehicle. When vehicle was take to mccafferty in langhorne, service manager advised me that I should have had the tire checked out as soon as the tire pressure sensor lit up and it would have avoided complete deflation. The tire pressure sensor did not illuminate at any time until the flat tire was removed from the vehicle. A replacement tire will now cost me $ $159.

- Bensalem, PA, USA