2016 Kia Sorento engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2016 Kia Sorento:

2016 Kia Sorento Owner Comments

Nov 152016

Sorento

Vehicle fails to accelerate properly, especially when accelerating rapidly. Vehicle exhibits exact same problems as in NHTSA recall # 15V-089 and manufacturer recall #SC115. The manufacture date for the automobile on the door sticker is February 16, 2015 -- which is not in the original recall dates for the above mentioned recalls.

- Humble, TX, USA

Jul 282016

Sorento

The contact owns a 2016 Kia Sorento. While attempting to accelerate from a traffic light, the vehicle lunged forward and accelerated independently without warning. The last time the failure occurred, the vehicle crashed into the garage and caused extensive damage. The contact sustained minor bruising that did not require medical attention. A police report was not filed. The vehicle was not diagnosed nor repaired. The failure mileage was 27,123.

- Glencoe, GA, USA

Jul 082016

Sorento

My name is luis padilla reason im puting this complaint now cuz I have been taking my 2016 Sorento Kia 5times to local dealers to fix speed pedal cuz its not working last Friday 07/8/2016 I was on the freeway and a big truck was behind me well I press gas pedal dint work on me truck almost hit me I took my Kia Sorento for the 5 time to santa ana Kia and they said they test drive vehicle and nothing wrong with it I ask to put that on wrighting now I will sick help for lemon law vehicle I check website I was happy to see more people complaining for the same reason and I was more calm thinking that I was going crazy cyz Kia dealer necer found a problem and that is a recall going on for the spped pedal and this people are telling me nothing wrong with your Kia goooo killll ur self on the freeway people out there check your Kia Sorento together we will make a diference I will started a law suite against this people they dont want to replace ur vehicle lets do class "action law suit" im tired of get them to complied with the law regulations but this Kia people need a law suit nowwwwwww

- Santa Anha, CA, USA