9.7

2012 Kia Soul fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Kia Soul:

2012 Kia Soul Owner Comments

Apr 022012

Soul 4-cyl

My car is believed to be recalled, because the mpg (mile per gas?) is supposed to be between 30 to 34 mpg while driving on the highway. It was between 20 to 25 mpg all the times and never exceed to 34 mpg or more. The detail or guide showed that it can exceed to 34 mpg. I think maybe they lied or didn't know that it is recalled until they found out, but however they mailed me a form and with the url of the online form to fill out for the gift cards to be received. I did, but they are waiting for me to pick up the gift card (about $120) and I did not want it. I never thought that is how they treated me as a dumb customer and not have the mpg recall to replace or repair instead of receiving the gift card. It looks like they are trying to save the money, because they know that the replace or repair is very expensive. If the authorities read this, this must act now and have it repair or replace. The gas consumed a bit fast and wasted my money, because of this.

- Mesquite, TX, USA