2013 Kia Soul fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Kia Soul:

2013 Kia Soul Owner Comments

Apr 012013

Very soon after we bought the car new, we drove to ca. During the drive, I noticed that when I would slow to turn (like into a drive or parking lot) the car would act like it had a vapor lock- starved for fuel. I would pump the gas a couple of times and the car would respond (sometimes violently). This was at less than 6K miles. After trips to the dealer, who rode along with me and kept the car overnight for the manager to drive, they returned it saying they could not replicate my issue. So, nothing could be done. Two such complaints and I'm 30K miles further along with the issue still present. This is a definite safety issue!

- Silverdale, WA, USA