- November 22: Kia Recalls Sportage SUVs After 9 Engine Fire Complaints recalls | 17 days ago
- November 9: Kia Sorento Recalled Due to Reckless Robot recalls | 30 days ago
- November 1: Report: Hyundai Engineer Squeals About Theta II Engine news | 38 days ago
- October 30: Hyundai and Kia Pay $41.2 Million Over Fuel Economy Ratings news | 40 days ago
- October 14: NHTSA Says ARC Automotive Ignores Airbag Safety Deadlines news | 56 days ago
2001 Kia Spectra
Worst 2001 Spectra suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- uneven tire wear1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Kia Spectra Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Spectra compares to other years?
Check out our Kia Spectra overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Spectra.