2002 Kia Spectra lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Kia Spectra:

2002 Kia Spectra Owner Comments

Nov 282008

On Friday November 28, 2008 at 4:45pm, I was driving on state highway 58 by jenkins and rosedale highway in bakersfield, ca. I was going approximately 50 mph and was approximately 50 yards from the vehicle in front of me. I had to slam on my brakes due to the car in front of my braking automatically, my brakes locked up and I was in a front end crash. Not only did my brakes lock up, but my duel sided air bags in my 2002 Kia Spectra which I have only owned for four months did not deploy. Luckily no one was badly injured but due to this incident my muscles are badly sore and bruised. The whole front end of my vehicle is destroyed and most importantly my headlights which are required by law to have, are shattered.

- Taft, CA, USA