2003 Kia Spectra fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Kia Spectra:

2003 Kia Spectra Owner Comments

Oct 152005

Spectra 4-cyl

Fuel leakage. I took my car to Kia dealer for engine an light. They replaced the gas cap and the orvr valve in which they replaced the other night while driving home I smelled gas went to accelerate and car started to stall I gave it more gas and started to sputter the car behind me started beeping and flashing the light. They pulled next to me and said get out of the car gas was pouring out. I pulled over shut engine off the gas stopped pouring out the next morning my husband got under the car and the fuel line to the back of the filter had just came off.

- Allenstown, NH, USA