2006 Kia Spectra electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Kia Spectra:

2006 Kia Spectra Owner Comments

Jul 022012

When I first bought my car used everthing worked like it should!!!! 1. first thing went out was my clock on dashboard 2. back drivers side brake light will not work without replacing a new bulb every week 3.window on rear passenger door will not roll up on passenger side the driver has to roll it up player plays when it wants to, sometimes I cant get cd out until its ready for it to come out 5. driver side door has a leak somewhere cause when it rains my floor gets wet under the door 6.airbag - the airbag light comes on when it wants to also 7. gas tank - most of the time you have to pull up on the handle a few times to even get the gas tank to open my main concerns is : brake light not working airbags window I have childern that ride in my car and I want it to be as safe as possible

- Huntsville, AL, USA

Jul 142012

Spectra 4-cyl

Vehicle speedometer malfunctioned. Suddenly went to zero. Intermittently works. Unable to determine speed of vehicle at random times.

- Webster, NY, USA