2006 Kia Spectra fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Kia Spectra:

2006 Kia Spectra Owner Comments

Jun 302015

Spectra

From the 2nd day after purchasing the vehicle 6/27/2015 when I turned on A/C the car has been hesitating and stalling. Every time I started and stopped at lights or stop signs. And even in traffic. Making the driving experience unsafe.and so ive been complaining ever since. They said if check engine light came on then I wont be responsible for the expense. However the check eng. Never came on.

- Lancaster, CA, USA

Apr 072015

Spectra 4WD 4-cyl

I was approaching germantown avenue from mt. Airy avenue with the expectation of making a right hand turn on to germantown avenue when the car accelerated without warning. I gripped the wheel and tried to recover control of the car and was successful within inches of a vehicle turning onto mt. Airy avenue. The accelerator took control of my car (and me).I recovered control of my car. Later in the day while driving the same event happened with the exception of the fact that I was not in a "turn mode"

- Philadelphia, PA, USA