2006 Kia Spectra miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Kia Spectra:

2006 Kia Spectra Owner Comments

Oct 032014

Spectra

Defective locking system on driver side door. Had it replaced/repaired in Nov of 2014 and again Nov of 2015 and the problem has occurred again October of this year and the service department wanted me to pay again to fix the same problem. I said no. Already paid for this repair and it has been a problem with 15 models of Kia vehicles from 2001-2004 and more.

- Anderson, SC, USA

Jul 022012

Spectra

When I first bought my car used everthing worked like it should!!!! 1. first thing went out was my clock on dashboard 2. back drivers side brake light will not work without replacing a new bulb every week 3.window on rear passenger door will not roll up on passenger side the driver has to roll it up 4.cd player plays when it wants to, sometimes I cant get cd out until its ready for it to come out 5. driver side door has a leak somewhere cause when it rains my floor gets wet under the door 6.airbag - the airbag light comes on when it wants to also 7. gas tank - most of the time you have to pull up on the handle a few times to even get the gas tank to open my main concerns is : brake light not working airbags window I have childern that ride in my car and I want it to be as safe as possible

- Huntsville, AL, USA