2007 Kia Spectra accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Kia Spectra:

2007 Kia Spectra Owner Comments

Aug 152007

Spectra

The automatic door locks will lock independently of the fob or door button. When using the fob the doors will unlock and then lock back instantly. I have to play a 'catch me if you can' game, just to get into my car. I can not exit the car to get gas without it locking on it's own. First time I turned it in for service the problem 'could not be duplicated'. turned in second time and they are replacing the door lock mechanism. Waiting on parts.

- Lawton, OK, USA