- October 14: NHTSA Says ARC Automotive Ignores Airbag Safety Deadlines news | 8 days ago
- October 13: Kia Optima Recalled After Driveshafts Crack and Break recalls | 9 days ago
- July 28: Kia Recalls Sorento to Fix Rear Suspension Problems recalls | 86 days ago
1997 Kia Sportage
Worst 1997 Sportage steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device2
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar2
- NHTSA: Steering1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Kia Sportage Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Sportage compares to other years?
Check out our Kia Sportage overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sportage.