- May 21: Hyundai and Kia Theta II Engine Recalls Investigated investigations | 8 days ago
- May 17: Kia Sued For $95 Million in Deaths of Twin Boys news | 12 days ago
- April 12: Hyundai Recalls Elantra Cars That Lose Power Steering recalls | 47 days ago
- April 6: Kia Recalls Optima, Sorento and Sportage After GDI Engines Seize recalls | 53 days ago
- April 2: Kia Recalls Niro To Fix Power Steering Problems recalls | 57 days ago
1999 Kia Sportage
Worst 1999 Sportage drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- 4 wheel drive went out1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Hubs8
- NHTSA: Power Train6
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)6
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Kia Sportage Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Sportage compares to other years?
Check out our Kia Sportage overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sportage.