- December 23: Kia Recalls Sportage and Sorento to Fix Trailer Brake Lights recalls | 27 days ago
- November 22: Kia Recalls Sportage SUVs After 9 Engine Fire Complaints recalls | 58 days ago
- November 9: Kia Sorento Recalled Due to Reckless Robot recalls | 71 days ago
- November 1: Report: Hyundai Engineer Squeals About Theta II Engine news | 79 days ago
- October 30: Hyundai and Kia Pay $41.2 Million Over Fuel Economy Ratings news | 81 days ago
1999 Kia Sportage
Worst 1999 Sportage drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- 4 wheel drive went out1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Hubs8
- NHTSA: Power Train6
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)6
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Kia Sportage Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Sportage compares to other years?
Check out our Kia Sportage overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sportage.