- April 12: Hyundai Recalls Elantra Cars That Lose Power Steering recalls | 12 days ago
- April 6: Kia Recalls Optima, Sorento and Sportage After GDI Engines Seize recalls | 18 days ago
- April 2: Kia Recalls Niro To Fix Power Steering Problems recalls | 22 days ago
- March 31: Kia Cadenza Recalled to Fix Brake Vacuum Hoses recalls | 24 days ago
- February 28: Kia Sorento Crankshaft Bolt Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 55 days ago
2001 Kia Sportage
Worst 2001 Sportage engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- no power, runs roughly, smells3
- engine failure1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine15
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling10
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline5
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...2
- NHTSA: Engine1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cables1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Kia Sportage Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Sportage compares to other years?
Check out our Kia Sportage overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sportage.