- November 22: Kia Recalls Sportage SUVs After 9 Engine Fire Complaints recalls | 14 days ago
- November 9: Kia Sorento Recalled Due to Reckless Robot recalls | 27 days ago
- November 1: Report: Hyundai Engineer Squeals About Theta II Engine news | 35 days ago
- October 30: Hyundai and Kia Pay $41.2 Million Over Fuel Economy Ratings news | 37 days ago
- October 14: NHTSA Says ARC Automotive Ignores Airbag Safety Deadlines news | 53 days ago
2001 Kia Sportage
Worst 2001 Sportage engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- no power, runs roughly, smells3
- engine failure1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine15
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling10
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline5
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...2
- NHTSA: Engine1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cables1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Kia Sportage Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Sportage compares to other years?
Check out our Kia Sportage overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sportage.