- May 21: Hyundai and Kia Theta II Engine Recalls Investigated investigations | 2 days ago
- May 17: Kia Sued For $95 Million in Deaths of Twin Boys news | 6 days ago
- April 12: Hyundai Recalls Elantra Cars That Lose Power Steering recalls | 41 days ago
- April 6: Kia Recalls Optima, Sorento and Sportage After GDI Engines Seize recalls | 47 days ago
- April 2: Kia Recalls Niro To Fix Power Steering Problems recalls | 51 days ago
2001 Kia Sportage
Worst 2001 Sportage suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- falling apart1
- NHTSA: Suspension8
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front4
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Automatic Stability Control (Asc)1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Hub1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Stabilizer Bar1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Multiple Axle: Torque Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Kia Sportage Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Sportage compares to other years?
Check out our Kia Sportage overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sportage.