- November 22: Kia Recalls Sportage SUVs After 9 Engine Fire Complaints recalls | 13 days ago
- November 9: Kia Sorento Recalled Due to Reckless Robot recalls | 26 days ago
- November 1: Report: Hyundai Engineer Squeals About Theta II Engine news | 34 days ago
- October 30: Hyundai and Kia Pay $41.2 Million Over Fuel Economy Ratings news | 36 days ago
- October 14: NHTSA Says ARC Automotive Ignores Airbag Safety Deadlines news | 52 days ago
2001 Kia Sportage
Worst 2001 Sportage suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- falling apart1
- NHTSA: Suspension8
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front4
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Automatic Stability Control (Asc)1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Hub1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Stabilizer Bar1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Multiple Axle: Torque Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Kia Sportage Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Sportage compares to other years?
Check out our Kia Sportage overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sportage.