6.5

2005 Kia Sportage suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Kia Sportage:

2005 Kia Sportage Owner Comments

Jan 182006

Sportage 6-cyl

I took my 2005 Kia Sportage ex into the dealership in January to be checked due to a squeaking sound coming from the rear end. The parts clerk ordered a rear passenger spindle. Its been four months and the part is supposedly on back order, they have denied it being a recall and advised me that it was not a safety issue. I have a suspicion that it is a recall due to it taking so long to get the part and the fact that they are unable to give me a date as to when the part will be available. I'm concerned for my safety as well as other motorists.

- Hensley, AR, USA