4.9

2011 Kia Sportage suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Kia Sportage:

2011 Kia Sportage Owner Comments

Sep 022013

Sportage

Car pulls to right constantly. A rattling noise in front of car underneath. Was taken to Kia and they stated that nothing was wrong. Now rattle noise is worse.

- Akron, OH, USA

Apr 102012

Sportage

Since buying this car 12/26/10 I have had a number of sensors and switches malfunction and needing replacement. Warning lights coming on and going off and dealer could not pull up codes to why they came on. I had problems where the car would not start. I'm having steering and suspension problems right now. Waiting on Kia engineers to come inspect the car since dealer can't find or fix the problem. Car tends pulls to one side. Since brakes were replaced the car is hard to stop. I have had issues with the gps. Gas gage sticking. The car at time hesitates when trying to get up to speed to get on the freeway, like it has no power. Right now I don't feel safe driving my car. The front end just feels unstable. All work done on my car is done thru the dealer. It seems my car is back at the dealer for one repair or another several times a year. Sometimes days at a time. Longest its been in the shop was 9 days. I was not expecting this many issues with a new car.

- Spring Valley, CA, USA