4.1

2012 Kia Sportage accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Kia Sportage:

2012 Kia Sportage Owner Comments

Jul 102013

Sportage

Driving to work in July 2013 I heard a loud pop sound and looked around and noticed nothing out of the ordinary about 10 seconds later my panoramic sunroof shattered. I thought maybe something was kicked up from a truck in front of me and hit the roof so I filed a claim with my insurance company. Luckily it was taken care of. Now its March 2014 and I had the same think happen, I heard a loud pop looked around and saw nothing until the next day. My windshield was cracked and the panel of glass between the windshield and the panoramic sunroof shattered. I too called the dealer and they told me to call my insurance company that this was not their problem. Twice is one year...I think this is a manufacturing defect.

- Albrightsville, PA, USA