2014 Kia Sportage accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Kia Sportage:

2014 Kia Sportage Owner Comments

Feb 282015

While driving on the 91 freeway on Saturday Feb 28th the sunroof blew out almost causing an accident - don't have any reason why this happened nothing hit the car it just simply blew out and shattered glass all over the back seats and the cars driving behind me. I almost veered into the next lane and almost caused a major collision.

- Rancho Mirage, CA, USA

Jan 282015

My sunroof exploded. I had just entered the highway (there was no overpass near me) merging into traffic. I heard a loud pop like a gun shot and glass rained down on me. I immediately called my dealership and drove it in. There was no determination as to the cause. Dealership had to completely replace the sunroof. Had to claim on my insurance and pay the deductible - roughly total repair cost was $1200.

- Ballwin, MO, USA