2002 Land Rover Freelander fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Land Rover Freelander:

2002 Land Rover Freelander Owner Comments

Mar 042013

I purchased this car less than a year ago. Time for inspection and car has many problems looked on line at complaints and I am sick to see what I am in for with this car. Its is sucking up coolant, (bad sign), head gasket, oil in coolant, engine failure. Why was I allowed to buy this car" do we have consumer protection? I purchase car from dealer that sold 85% land rovers. Do you think they new what I was in for? yes!. you shouldn't allow cars to be sold in America if there is no actual fix for the car. I read that engine replacement is bad as original. Will someone buy this car" I wouldn't want to be shady and tell someone this is a good car.

- Angleton, TX, USA