2004 Land Rover Freelander accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Land Rover Freelander:

2004 Land Rover Freelander Owner Comments

Jan 142013

I have a Land Rover free lander 2004 I bought it with 30,000 miles on it, it ran fine for a while then the child safety locks mal- functioned. The people who sat in the back seat could not get out I had to open the rear doors from the outside.the sun roof stop working as did the rear windows on both sides of the truck. I tried to start it three weeks ago no luck it was towed to the dealership they told me I needed two sensors $800 then they tested the engine the left side no longer worked $5800 to repair the truck that now has 87,000 miles. I thought these trucks were built to last.I loved the safety of these trucks but what good is safety it they do not last "!?!"

- Asbury Park, NJ, USA

Jun 232008

My 2004 hse Freelander with only 35,000 miles on it, this vehicle has been nothing but problems and it has been in the shop since June. '07 until Jan. '08 for a coolant leak that lead to entire engine change. The keyless entry stopped unlocking the doors behind the passanger seat. My back window regulators are broken and I cannot close this window. Land Rover needs to Focus more on quality.

- Florissant, MO, USA