2005 Land Rover Freelander lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Land Rover Freelander:

2005 Land Rover Freelander Owner Comments

Dec 022013

My brake lights don't come on took my car to the landrover dealer and they told me they where not going to check my car I explained that their was a recall on brake lights and tom was very nasty telling it was not for my car but. I have read the recall and I tried to get him too look it up and he just refuse told me it would be 150 to look at the truck. I took it to paul miller Land Rover dealer in parsippany NJ he was very rude..I have a 2005 landrover Freelander and my brake lights don't work I tried channing the bulb and it still doesn't work so if theirs a recall why do I have to pay $150 for them to even check it out. And he was surprise to do a complimentary service check he did nothing.I have gotten stop by cop for having no brake lights. Please help, ,,,

- Budd Lake, NJ, USA