2002 Land Rover Range Rover drivetrain problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Land Rover Range Rover:

2002 Land Rover Range Rover Owner Comments

Jul 082013

Range Rover 8-cyl

Driving on the freeway going about 55 mph the car started shaking I almost hit a car and could have drove off the side of the freeway as I lost control of the vehicle I was so scared there was no warning. I'm still having chest pains from this incident this morning. I had to pay over $100 just to have it towed back home. Not sure how I'm going to pay for it and don't know what to do now.

- Torrance, CA, USA