1.7

2004 Land Rover Range Rover electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Land Rover Range Rover:

2004 Land Rover Range Rover Owner Comments

Oct 132012

Range Rover 8-cyl

When starting the vehicle smoke appeared through the cracks of the dash board. The ignition was turned into the off position and when trying to start it again, it didn't turn, the ignition was locked. Flames then shot through the cracks on the dashboard near the radio. Within seconds the vehicle was engulfed and within 3 minutes it was totaled. Thankfully I got out the car in time.

- Jamaica, NY, USA

Nov 262010

Range Rover

Hello, I'm the owner of a 2004 Range rover hse, and I remember from about 2005 I have been complaining to Land Rover of manhattan about a loud noise coming from the front of the car and also once the car hits 60 the handle bar vibrates out of control with each drive feeling worse and worse. I have been trying over the years to explain this to the service department with no help what so ever at all. I kept being told that nothings was wrong with the car and that noise was the engine, I would reply why is that sound so loud...I was given another excuse. I purchased my car from Land Rover of manhattan brand new... please help me.

- Ny, NY, USA