2.4

2004 Land Rover Range Rover engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Land Rover Range Rover:

2004 Land Rover Range Rover Owner Comments

May 022011

Range Rover

The contact owns a 2004 Land Rover Range rover. The contact was driving approximately 30 mph when the engine exhibited an abnormal increase in rpms and stalled without warning. The vehicle was taken to the dealer where the contact was awaiting the results from the diagnostic test. The vehicle was not yet repaired. The approximate failure mileage was 75,025.

- Baltimore, MD, USA

Nov 262010

Range Rover

Hello, I'm the owner of a 2004 Range rover hse, and I remember from about 2005 I have been complaining to Land Rover of manhattan about a loud noise coming from the front of the car and also once the car hits 60 the handle bar vibrates out of control with each drive feeling worse and worse. I have been trying over the years to explain this to the service department with no help what so ever at all. I kept being told that nothings was wrong with the car and that noise was the engine, I would reply why is that sound so loud...I was given another excuse. I purchased my car from Land Rover of manhattan brand new... please help me.

- Ny, NY, USA

Aug 152008

Range Rover

Total power loss of 2004 Range rover due to front drive shaft problem.

- Islip , NY, USA