2010 Land Rover Range Rover accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Land Rover Range Rover:

2010 Land Rover Range Rover Owner Comments

Mar 132012

Range Rover

The seat heater on the drivers side began to burn until a hole was formed and burned my husband. I called Land Rover after I had researched the problem, findind at least four other incidents the same as ours. Land Rover said that they couldn't do anything about the problem.

- Kila, MT, USA

Mar 302010

Range Rover

The odometer in my 1997 Land Rover defender 90 blinks at 135000 km and it stop showing the numbers. Now I cant read how many kilometers I drive therefore I M worry about the performance of the drive train. I M afraid by not knowing how many km I M driving may lead to engine damage as I may not change engine oil at the required interval resulting in costly repair.

- Riyadh, 00, USA