2012 Land Rover Range Rover brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Land Rover Range Rover:

2012 Land Rover Range Rover Owner Comments

Jan 222014

Range Rover 8-cyl

My first incident I was approaching an intersection with a stop sign. I slowed down to stop at the stop sign and when I hit the brake the car accelerated through the intersection. I couldn't stop or control the car and thankfully avoided what could have been a major accident. The second time just minutes after this occurred, it happen exactly the same way. I slowed to stop at a stop sign and when I hit the brake the car accelerated right through the stop sign. At this point I was about a mile from home and very slowly drove a back road home and have not driven the car since.

- Pittsburgh, PA, USA