2015 Land Rover Range Rover miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Land Rover Range Rover:

2015 Land Rover Range Rover Owner Comments

Apr 072015

Range Rover

I was stopped at a light and when I went to go the car would not go into drive - it would only roll backwards. I rolled backwards into another car. After the accident my car would also not go into park. I had to stay in the car with my foot on the brake until the police and tow truck arrived. Land Rover said they were aware of the problem and applied a software patch to the vehicle to correct the problem with the electronic transmission. I feel that this is a potentially fatal condition that should warrant a mandatory recall. Land Rover does not feel that consumers should be notified, and the software patch should only be applied on a case by case basis.

- Radnor, PA, USA